- PhD in International Economic Law (2009-2014)
University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- “Laurea in Giurisprudenza” (Law Degree) - By coursework and research (1999-2004)
University Suor Orsola Benincasa (Naples, Italy)
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2018), International Trade Law [http://www.federationpress.com.au/bookstore/book.asp?isbn=9781760021740]. Federation Press.
Di Lieto, G. (2016). [http://www.federationpress.com.au/bookstore/book.asp?isbn=9781760020644] . Federation Press.
- Articoli accademici
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2018), ‘Regulatory implications of multilateral trade liberalisation for the global services market: the case of the Trade in Services Agreement’, World Economy Brief, Korea Institute of International Political Economy, Vol.8 No.33.
Di Lieto, G. and B. Mascitelli (2018), ‘Anti-establishment voting and Euroscepticism: The case of Italy and the Five Star Movement’. Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies, Vol.10 No.2, pp.17-32.
Treisman D. and G. Di Lieto (2018), ‘Having the cake and eating it too: the benefits of decoupling Australia’s trade governance in Europe after Brexit and beyond’. Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies, Vol.10 No.1, pp.3-28.
Di Lieto, G. (2017). ‘Xi Jinping’s World Trade Game: Unfolding China’s Strategic Path Alongside the ASEAN-led RCEP’. Geopolitica, Italian Institute of Geopolitical Studies, Vol. VI N.1, pp.153-163.
Di Lieto, G. (2015). ‘Borderless Industrial Denizenship: A Transformative Space for the Creation of Alternative Futures in Global Economic Migration [http://www.jfs.tku.edu.tw/?page_id=5459]’. Journal of Futures Studies, 19 (4), 13-30.
Di Lieto, G. (2015). ‘International Legal Realities of Migrant Labour Rights [http://www.e-migration.ro/jims/Vol9_no2_2015/JIMS_Vol9_No2_2015.pdf#page=88]’. Journal of Identity & Migration Studies, 9 (2), 86.
Di Lieto, G. (2015). ‘The normative concept of labour citizenship as a determinant of the global value of economic migration [http://e-migration.ro/jims/Vol9_No1_2015/JIMS_Vol9_No1_2015_pp_33_48_DILIETO.pdf]’. Journal of Identity & Migration Studies, 9 (1), 33.
Di Lieto, G. (2015). ‘Free trade in labour [http://www.otago.ac.nz/mfco/otago107617.pdf.] ’. Environment, Spaces and Transformations Conference: MFCO Working Papers Series, Special Issue, University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand).
- Studi professionali
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2018), Submission to Inquiry into access to free trade agreements by small and medium enterprises, number 7 [https://www.aph.gov.au/sitecore/content/Home/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Foreign_Affairs_Defence_and_Trade/Freetradeagreement/Submissions] - Parliament of Australia, Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade.
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2017), Submission to Inquiry into Australia’s trade and investment relationship with the United Kingdom, number 9 [http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Foreign_Affairs_Defence_and_Trade/tradewithUK/Submissions] - Parliament of Australia, Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade.
Di Lieto, G. (2017), The shifting sands of free trade in a less than liberal order of global economy [http://www.ceda.com.au/Digital-hub/Blogs/CEDA-Blog/November-2017/The-shifting-sands-of-free-trade-in-a-less-than-liberal-order-of-global-economy], Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA), supporting paper in the series Global shifts and the impact on Australia for the 2017 CEDA’s research report, Australia’s place in the world.
Di Lieto, G. (2017), Australia’s role in the global governance of migrant labour [http://dfat.gov.au/whitepaper/submissions/documents/161219-36-Dr-Giovanni-Di-Lieto.PDF], Submission to Foreign Policy White Paper – Australian Government, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Di Lieto, G. (2014) “General guide to the Australian company law for Italian businesses [http://www.consmelbourne.esteri.it/consolato_melbourne/resource/doc/2016/03/guidadirittosocietarioaustraliano_gdilieto.pdf] ” [in Italian] –commissioned by the Italian Consulate-General in Melbourne.
Di Lieto, G. (2013) “General guide to the Australian intellectual property law for Italian businesses [http://www.infomercatiesteri.it/public/images/paesi/119/files/GuidaPropriet%C3%A0Intellettuale.pdf] ” [in Italian] – commissioned by the Italian Consulate-General in Melbourne.
- Recenti presentazioni in conferenze
Di Lieto, G. (2018). The securitization of Indo-Pacific trade and its new geo-economic paradigms. Presented at New Paradigms in the Global Economy, organised by the International Trade & Finance Association at Beijing University of International Business and Economics (Beijing, China, 23-26 May 2018).
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2017). Having the cake and eating it too: the benefits of decoupling Australia’s trade governance in Europe and beyond. Presented at Rethinking governance in an era of global insecurities, regional tensions and rising nationalism, organised by the EU Centre on Shared Complex Challenges of the University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia, 17-19 July 2017).
Di Lieto, G. and D. Treisman (2017). The normative evolution of multilateral trade in services. From GATS to TiSA: should Asia-Pacific countries follow the EU? Presented at the 2017 ILA-ASIL Asia-Pacific Research Forum, The Geopolitics of International Law: Contemporary Challenges for the Asia-Pacific, organised by the Chinese (Taiwan) Society of International Law Association - ILA and the American Society of International Law - ASIL (Taipei, Taiwan, 19-20 May, 2017).
Di Lieto, G. (2016). The transnational future of industrial citizenship: searching for a new governance model to break the permanent-temporary divide of migrant work, presented at the International and Comparative Perspectives on Australian Labour Migration Workshop, organised by the Centre for Employment & Labour Relations Law, University of Melbourne Law School (Melbourne, 21-22 July 2016).
Di Lieto, G. (2016). Barrier or crack in the wall? Sino-Australian labour mobility at the time of ChAFTA, presented at the Chinese-Australian Economic Law Relations in the post-ChAFTA World, organised by the China International Business & Economic Law (CIBEL) Research Centre, University of New South Wales (Sydney, 17-18 June 2016).
Monash University, Business School (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Senior Lecturer – Tempo pieno, da novembre 2015
Universita’ di Bologna, Department of Management (Bologna)
- Titolo: Adjunct Professor, da Settembre 2018
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy – KIEP (Sejong City, Republic of Korea)
- Visiting Scholar - Ottobre 2018
Bendigo Kangan Institute (Melbourne, Australia)
- Senior Educator, Strengthening Pathways – Action Research Project, luglio-ottobre 2015
Navitas College of Public Safety (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Lecturer in Law – Tempo pieno, dicembre 2011 – giugno 2015
Victoria University (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Adjunct Lecturer, 2010-11
Kangan Institute (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Teacher – Tempo pieno, febbraio-novembre 2011
Australian Institute of International Affairs - Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Board Member (2016-18)
- Ambito: Non-profit independent think tank of international affairs.
NOMIT Inc. – Italian Network of Italians in Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia)
- Titolo: Board Member (2015-16)
- Ambito: Non-profit independent network of Italians in Melbourne – charity and cultural projects.
Tiszai PTY LTD (Shanghai, China)
- Titolo: Legal consultant - 2009
JAS Forwarding LTD (Milan, Italy; Shanghai, China)
- Titolo: Sales Executive – Tempo pieno, 2008
ITC Ceramiche SpA (Salerno; Foshan, China)
- Titolo: Import Manager – Tempo pieno, 2007
Mediterranean Shipping Company LTD (New York, USA)
- Titolo: Import Documentation Officer - po pieno, 2006
Studio legale Iannicelli (Salerno)
- Job title: Praticante avvocato, 2004-05
- Programma: Bachelor of International Business
- Corsi insegnati: International Trade Law; Business Law; Corporations Law; Taxation Law; International Business; Industry Placement (Work-integrated Learning); Current Issues in Business; Engaging with International Business.
- Programma: Master in Economics and Management
- Corsi insegnati: International Trade Law (in inglese).
- Programma: Bachelor of Criminology and Justice
- Corsi insegnati: Fundamentals of Law; Ethics; Australian Law in Context; Criminal Justice; Criminal Law and Procedure; International Criminal Justice; Evidence; Legal Practice Management.
- Programma: Bachelor of Laws
- Corsi insegnati: Constitutional Law; European Union Law.
- Programma: Advanced Diploma of Legal Practice; Advanced Diploma of Justice.
- Corsi insegnati: Investigative Processes; Contracts; Torts; Company Law; Property Law.
- Ambito: International trade and intellectual property compliance for fashion products and related content marketing services.
- Ambito: Sea/Air freight forwarding; international trade services.
- Ambito: Distribuzione di piastrelle di ceramica
- Ambito: Logistics, customs operations, legal compliance.