Date of birth: 20 May 1982
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Bologna
Viale Berti Pichat 6/2
40127 - Bologna - Italy
Tel: +39 051 2095007
2001-2004: Triennial Degree in Astronomy at University of Bologna
2004-2008: Specialistic Degree in Astrophysics at University of Bologna
2009-2012: PhD in Astronomy at University of Florence
2012-2017 Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Bologna, Italy.
2017-now Junior Researcher (RTD-A) at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Bologna, Italy.
Research Period Abroad:
- 10/2009 - 07/2011 at the European Southern Observatory (ESO) - Garching, Germany: As a part of a project team, responsible to develop a radiative transfer code describing the structure of protoplanetary disks with the aim of interpereting multi-wavelength (sub-)mm continuum interferometric observations.
Participation in Nationale and International Projects:
- PON TESSA project 'Sviluppo di TEcnologie per la Situational Sea Awareness'.
- Tender ENI project: meteo-ocean forecast and hindcast data service to the ENI offshore oil spill companies in order to define optimal and safer condition of work at sea and in the future establish risk and hazard mapping
- H2020 MARISA project 'Maritime Integrated Surveillance Awareness'.
- H2020 IMMERSE project 'Improving Models for Marine EnviRonment SErvices'.
Participation in Conferences and Congresses:
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2018, 8–13 April 2018, Vienna, Austria.
- EuroGOOS International Conference: Operational Oceanography serving sustainable marine development, 3-5 October 2017, Bergen, Norway.
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2017, 23–28 April 2017, Vienna, Austria.
- 8th International Workshop on Modeling the Ocean, 7-10 June 2016, University of Bologna, Italy.
- 5th China-Italy Collaboration Workshop on Operational Oceanography and Regional Climate Change in the Adriatic and South-East China Seas, 2-4 December 2014, Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici (CMCC), Lecce, Italy.
- 5th International Workshop on Modeling the Ocean, 17-20 June 2013, University of Bergen, Norway.
- Workshop Tessa 'Conoscere il mare: presente e futuro', 11-12 November 2013, Links Management and Technology (LINKS), Lecce, Italy.
- 2nd GODAE OceanView Coastal Oceans and Shelf Seas Task Team (COSS-TT), 4-7 February 2013, Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici (CMCC), Lecce, Italy.
- Young European Radio Astronomy Conference, 18-20 July 2011. University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- From circumstellar disks to planetary systems, 3-6 November 2009, European Southern Observatory (ESO), Garching, Germany.
- The Origin and Fate of the Sun: Evolution of Solar-mass Stars Observed with High Angular Resolution, 4-11 September 2009, European Southern Observatory (ESO), Garching, Germany.