Born in Bologna on July 1957.
1977–1982 Master Degree in Industrial Chemistry at
the University of Bologna –Alma Mater Studiorum with
specialization in Organic Chemistry . Final grade: 105/110.
1984–1987 Research Fellowship given for 3
years by AGIP-Petroli S.p.A and dedicated on new polycyclic
aromatic compounds for Industry Resource (Supervisor: Prof.
Goffredo Rosini -University of Bologna).
1987–2001 Permanent position as graduate technician
at the Department of Organic Chemistry “A.Mangini” of the
University of Bologna.
Since April 2001 she works in the same department as
assistant professor, working in the group of Prof.G.Rosini.
Her main research interests are focused on design and synthesis of
small molecular library and preparation of enantiopure substances
by resolution and asymmetric catalysis.
- Organic Chemistry Lab I (2004, 2005,2006)
- Innovative Organic Materials (2003, 2007)
- Chemistry of Organic Natural Products ((2008, 2009)
- Topics in Organic Chemistry ((2010, 2011)
- Organic Chemistry II (2012-2015)