Extraordinary assessment method during the COVID-19 emergency
The following assessment methods are applied to all students, irrespective of the academic year of enrolment, for "Diritto internazionale (Italian language)" and "International Law (English Language)".
"Foundations of international law" students will only take an oral exam.
This assessment method will be applied starting from the May 2020 session until the Academic Authorities will authorise exams in person.
The final examination will be exclusively composed of a written test through EOL digital platform, consisting in 31 multiple choice questions with a duration of 40 minutes.
Each question will have four (4) possible answers, only one being correct.
- A right answer involves 1pt.
- A wrong answer involves 0 pt.
- Due to technical reason, missed answers will not be possible.
The sum of points gained by answering correctly will define the mark (31=30L). A candidate may refuse the mark, as usual.
The test will be avalable on EOL only after the end of the enrolment for the exam on AlmaEsami.
Enrolment lists will close 5 days before the date of the exam. Students must enroll in that period. Teachers may not add students after the closure of the enrolment period.
Test results will be published on the same date of the exam on the teacher website. Due to privacy, students will be identified through their Student number.
Students may refuse the mark within 72 hours through e-mail to be sent to Dr. Niccolò Lanzoni (firstname.lastname@example.org) for International Law (English language) or to Ms Valentina Anemoni (email@example.com) for Diritto Internazionale (Italian language).
After 72 hours, the mark will be considered as accepted by the student.
Summing up dates:
- Exam of 26 May 2020: enrolment list closes on 21 May; mark to be refused before 30 May (included).
- Exam of 15 June 2020: enrolment list closes on 10 June; mark to be refused before 19 June (included).
- Exam of 7 July 2020: enrolment list closes on 2 July; mark to be refused before 11 July (included).
Further information are available on the "Diritto internazionale (Italian language)", "Foundations of International Law" and "International Law (English language)" websites.
NB: one question of the test will refer to issues addressed during the seminars held on 21 April (only English course students) or 12 May (only Italian course studients). The recording is available through IOL.
- On the day of the exam, click on the Zoom link received on your unibo e-mail. To log in, click on "Sign in with SSO" and type down the "unibo.zoom.us" domain, then insert the UNIBO credentials. Further information may be found here.
- Go to EOL (https://eol.unibo.it/).
(a) On the upper right corner, click on log in and digit your UNIBO credentials.
(b) Look for "Appelli di ATTILA MASSIMILIANO TANZI" and click on the word "Appelli".
(c) Scroll down the page until you reach the "Exams of International Law" section.
(e) Click on the "Exam of [date of the exam]" title.
(f) Scroll down the page and click on "Attempt the test".
(g) Digit the password that the examiner will provide you. Do not copy and paste it from the chat.
- The test will automaticaly close 40 minutes after the student has started it.
Published on: May 20 2020