External mobility (incoming)

How to obtain a transfer to the Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna.

In compliance with the provisions of art. 30 of D.Lgs. no. 165/2001 and amendments, vacant staff positions may be filled by the transfer of employees in service at other administrations who apply to do so. For this purpose the University publishes specific notices for external mobility.

Moreover, pursuant to art. 7 of  D.P.C.M. 325 of 5/08/1988, the University is willing to assess requests for the mutual exchange of staff among different bodies, presented at the initiative of the workers concerned, employed in the same (or corresponding) category. Mobility is permitted with the approval of the original and the recipient administration.

It should be noted that it is not possible to consider applications for mobility presented outside of the above-described procedures.