How to start Professional Master's, Post-Graduate and Lifelong Learning Programmes as well as Summer and Winter Schools

Information and documents required to start Professional Master's Programmes, Post-Graduate Programmes, Lifelong Learning Programmes and Summer and Winter Schools.

Documents to start professional programmes in the a. y. 2018-2019 are the following:

Read the related documents in the Italian version of this page