How to obtain tuition fee reimbursements

Information on how to get a reimbursement for tuition fees not owed or paid twice.

Cases in which it is possible to request a reimbursement

You may obtain a total or partial refund if you paid tuition fees you did not owe or if you paid them twice.

How to request a reimbursement

Reimbursements are authorised automatically, or upon request from students (as applicable), by the Student Administration Office of their Degree Programme. For further information, send an email to the Student Administration office of your Degree Programme. 

Reimbursements processing

Reimbursements are processed within 60 days from the date they are authorised by the Student Administration Office. You will be notified only via email, sent to your university address ( We suggest you cash-in the reimbursement as soon as possible and in any case within the year to which it was authorised. 

How to cash-in a reimbursement

The amount will be credited exclusively on your current account (registered or co-registered) based on your IBAN.


The University does not reimburse stamp duty and regional tax amounts.
To find out if and how you can obtain the refund of a the regional tax, please see the ER.GO website.