My portal to handle office hours, notices and useful resources.
GuideWeb to update contents on course units, curriculum vitae, publications, collaborations, research and links.
ICAR/05 TRASPORTI (ICAR/05)
The main research topics are:
- Macroeconomic transportation demand analysis and calibration
of aggregate demand models;
- Traffic flow analysis and modelling, in particular:
statistical analysis of uninterrupted traffic flow variables;
analysis of traffic flow and delay at signalized and unsignalized
- Air transportation and sustainability of transportation, in
particular: airport performance analysis; study of air traffic
noise generation and development of methods and models for
evaluating airport environmental capacity;
- Road safety;
- Rail and PRT transportation, in particular: analysis of motion
resistance for freight rail wagon; off line station capacity
analysis and modelling.
- Transport sustainability (analysis of externalities and
Modifica orario lezione del 23 maggio
Risultati prova parziale del 19 aprile 2013
There are no useful resources at the moment.