All partner universities of the EADIC II consortium are comprehensive universities offering a wide range of study opportunities.
All partner universities involved in the project are comprehensive universities offering a wide range of study opportunities. However, the project focuses on the promotion and enhancement of scientific cooperation and human capacities on strategic issues in the following thematic areas:
- Agricultural Sciences (including agriculture, agricultural economics, food science and technology, horticulture, fisheries, forestry, animal husbandry, tropical/subtropical agriculture);
- Engineering, Technology (including mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, electronic and telecommunications, informatics, materials, aeronautical);
- Geography, Geology (including geography, environmental sciences and ecology, geology, soil and water sciences, geodesy, cartography, remore sensing, meteorology);
- Mathematics, Informatics (including mathematics, statistics, informatics and computer sciences, artificial intelligence, actuarial sciences);
- Natural Sciences (including biology, physics, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, nuclear and high energy physics, biochemistry, astronomy and astrophysics, oceanography).
Please check the complete academic offer at the following links. There are no further calls for applications planned.
University of Antwerp - Belgium
University of Leuven - Belgium
Université de Lille 1- France
Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz - Austria
Università degli Studi di Padova - Italy
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena - Germany
Universidade de Coimbra - Portugal
Universidad de Valladolid - Spain
Università degli Studi di Bologna - Italy
Universidad de Granada - Spain